Friday, August 14, 2015

The Bene

From 3 weeks ago, I go to Bali with my family's, just holiday and refreshing in here, I love Bali !!! You know in Bali so many manyyy beautiful place right and I got the one ! The Bene Hotel Kuta Bali you must go to here. So beautiful and romantic place. And I wore porcelain swimwear from H&M Indonesia, I like the pattern porcelain looks elegant and simple. Don't forget to cat eye glasses from Zara Indonesia, I feel my face matched with cat eye.



So beautiful in the morning right ??

I love it !




Like mermaid yeah haha




Afternoon so hottt , and I drink coca cola he he





Romantic right in night day





Location :
The Bene Hotel - Kuta Bali
You can search in Google for details :)

Happy good day all ! Xoxo .




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and your bikini is stunning. You look so pretty, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous
    I will really appreciate if could you visit my blog and
    follow me. I will follow you back for sure :)
    Have a nice day!
    Diaries of a hidden Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete