Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fairy Godmother

Hello guys! Today in new month after November and last month in 2014. I want to discuss about fashion from Thailand. I find this brand from instagram. I don't know why, but I'm really interested with it. Because fashion is in thailand look cute and unique, one product that I like is the brand Fairy Godmother. The brand so awesome, can be viewed from the side of the color and type of clothing and ornaments in the combined. I also like the way they choose background images for the collection that they want to be marketed. There are some photos of the clothes that I like from their collection. I hope someday I can in collaboration with us. If you want to order please contact : TEL : 0898828198 or LINE : SOEY2MAGAZINE or EMAIL : FAIRYGODMOTHER,TH@GMAIL.COM

you want to check more collection : www.facebook.com/fairygodmother
xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment